Sunday, September 18, 2016

New House! New Posts!

It's been several years since I've posted to this blog, but I've decided to use it to share our year-long new house adventure! We are now moved in and very comfortable, but still many decorating projects to complete! To start out, I'm just going to post a few pictures of the whole project.  My son is my contractor, which made this all the more special. It was very much a "hands on" project for me, so we are all proud of our accomplishments.

My son, the contractor, makes beautiful things! You can see many of creations at http://smithbuild.weebly.com. Follow him to see the beautiful furniture and other pieces he creates.

#millsnewhouse Land Cleared
Cleared


#millsnewhouse basement
Basement

#millsnewhouse Framing
Framed
#millsnewhouse Almost finished!
Almost Finished! Taken July 1, 2016
We began clearing the land in early September, 2015.  Follow me, and I'll share our journey with you!




Back to The Housework Isn't Getting Done Homepage  © 2016 Annette's Hobby Spot.. All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment