Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Repurposing Project

I tried to use as much "old" furniture in the new house as I could.  Some of it needed some updating.  The first project I tackled was my antique oak dining room table.  This belonged to my grandparents and so has a lot of sentimental value.  I hope they would approve of the new look!

#millsnewhouse Dining Room Table
The Table Before

#millsnewhouse Dining room table

I have two different types of chairs (the one on the right is NOT antique.)  I chose several bright colors and white for the table.  I used chalk paint and sealed with polyacrylic. I thought this would look great in my new sunroom. Below is the table in our new home.

#millsnewhouse Sunroom

What do you think?





Back to The Housework Isn't Getting Done Homepage  © 2016 Annette's Hobby Spot.. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment