Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Recipe Wall

I collected recipes from my mom that were hand written by her and my grandmas for a display in our dining room.

#mills new house, recipe wall, old recipes, wall art

I put the recipes in floating frames, so you can actually take them off the wall to look at the back. There is an empty frame because I'm waiting for a recipe from my husband's side of the family. 

#mills new house, recipe wall, old recipes, wall art

My favorite is the recipe for a "coal plant" from one of my grandmas

#mills new house, recipe wall, old recipes, wall art, coal plant

They are also called "crystal gardens" and you can use other things besides coal.  Here's a link to How  to Grow a Crystal Garden if you are interested.

The centerpiece of the display is a machine embroidered square about cooking.  Here's a link to the Embroidery Library pattern.

#mills new house, recipe wall, old recipes, wall art, machine embroidery, cooking square







Back to The Housework Isn't Getting Done Homepage  © 2016 Annette's Hobby Spot.. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment