Monday, August 30, 2010

How would my life be better with a NEW serger?

Off and on, I've been looking at sergers.  My serger is, the best I can calculate, about 18 years old.  I purchased it right after "differential feed" was introduced.  It  has served me well, but it is very cumbersome to thread and adjust the stitches.  I find I use it less and less, because my regular sewing machine is newer, and I'm not enthused about using my "antique." The new sergers are so much EASIER and have so many more features.  Coverstitching would be a dream come true.  In all my dreams, I've never even considered that I would ever have a Husqvarna serger!  The cream of the crop, as far as I'm concerned.  I'm dreaming of all the knit fabrics I could sew . . . the cloth napkins I could make . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment