Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quick Vegetable Noodle Stir-Frey

This was a fun dish to make, using ramen noodles, which I think I will start using more often.  Cheap, and I really like thin noodles/spaghetti.  We didn't like the baby corn.  I've had it in restaurants before and really liked it.  Maybe it was just this brand, but it was tasteless.  The "cobs" were also very big -- I cut them in half and they were still much bigger than anything else in the dish.  They do look pretty in the picture, though.  Next time my husband suggested water chestnuts -- also tasteless, but at least a crunchy texture.  He says it needs more cashews too (also adds crunch.) This was a very tasty dish.  The recipe came from the Just One Pot cookbook that I have been using quite a bit lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment